

In the morning there is a parade which includes tons of horses and the clowns. But the best part is the stuff that every one is throwing CANDY! The girls just love that they get bags full of their favorite thing SUGAR! Hey we don't mind some of it either. :) After the parade we have the day to get ready for the night time rodeo. We bar-b-q dinner or get take out. I think that this year we had McDonalds and ate it outside. Then off we go the the anticipated night of the year. RODEO TIME!!!

Before the rodeo starts you get a chance to go up to the horses and the bulls. Brianna noticed this year the branding they do on them and asked some questions. I don't think she understood fully why they do this. Paige had wide eyes this year, last year she was too little to enjoy it.

When I married Shane I dont' think that he would have ever gone to a Rodeo with me but I think he enjoyes watching it and seeing the excitement in his girls. We all have fun and enjoy spending time with each other. Plus the girls are dead asleep before we even hit the road. What a long day. Brianna is already asking when the rodeo is coming again. She's so cute.
4 comments:
Yahoo! You're doing your thing. Looks like it was another successful rodeo outing. Terrific!
I didn't sign my name. Sorry about that. Mom Nielson
Where is the rodeo at?
Your girls are SO adorable...I love their hair!
Post a Comment