
Well after 9 month of trying we are happy to announce that we are expecting!!! I'm only 4 weeks pregnant so hopefully nothing bad happens. We just couldn't wait to tell all of you. When we told Bri she looked very thoughtful and looked at my belly and asked where? I then told here that it was very small and would get bigger. It was funny. I don't know if she believes us. Today I was sick and Bri didn't seem to really care. I hope that it doesn't continue. It will make it hard for me to make the days fun for the girls. I didn't get sick with the girls so maybe it's finally the boy that we've been waiting for.
3 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are so excited for you guys!
Congratulations!! I hope everything goes well!!
Cute way to announce on the blog! How are you feeling? Take care! Love, Mom N
Post a Comment