Monday, April 23, 2007

Coming home





Time to come home! Here are some pictures of us as a family getting ready to all be together at home. The pictures of Lauren are much better then the one in the previous blog. I know that there are things that I have skipped to show all of you the pictures of her. I'll try to get more done tomorrow. I hope that you enjoy these pictures and we look forward to catching you up on the things that have gone on. We love you! Enjoy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Nielsons! Lauren is beautiful! We can't wait to see her in person.

Steph said...

I'm surprised how chubby her cheeks are for being so tiny! Congrats & I hope things continue to go well!

Cherylyn said...

Congratulations! I agree with you Vonae, I think she looks a lot like Paige! I love the chubby cheeks!

ranell said...

Congratulations! She is so cute. Good to here everyone is doing well.

Anonymous said...

You have a precious new little one joining two darling sisters! Good job! You've got a great family!