Sunday, August 19, 2007

New on Coming home 04-21-07


This is my doctor(he is the best). He loved it when I would bring the girls in to my appointments so he could see them. He was my doctor when I had Paige. I will never change as long as we live here!!!!!
The girls wanted to help bring up the car seat and feel like awesome big sisters. I just am so happy to have my body to myself. Lauren was really hurting me and that's why I was induced a week early. I love my doctor!!!

Lauren Renae Nielson is coming home! It feels great to have her out and here with us. The girls are excited and I just can't wait to be home with my family. This was the first one that Shane wasn't able to spend the night with me. Grandma didn't have much of notice so she couldn't get here until Sunday. So- we spent one day with just us. Shane did a ton of driving back and forth. Luckly we had some really great friends that were able to watch Brianna and Paige while I was giving birth. Paige wasn't very good although. We found out after the fact that she had gotten into fingernail polish and spilled it all over bedding and her clothes. She also ate a penny. I felt horrible. The family is really laid back and said they didn't care. I just kept thinking that we owe them BIG time. They were there from 8 am until like 9 pm. Thanks King family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was wonderful being able to share this special time with your family!