About Me:
Jobs:
I delivered News papers
Worked at Domino's Pizza in High School
Cleaned houses
Worked in MT at a Ranch
Worked in a restaurant in the Kitchen and Bakery
And my favorite job yet is a stay at home MOM!
Movies I can watch over and over are:
I really just like any movie that can make me laugh.
I'm not big on anything that will make me scared or science fiction.
My favorite kid movie of all time is Jungle Book.
Favorite TV show:
I don't know if there is one show that I really would call my favorite.
I enjoy watching do it yourself shows where you learn something you could do at home to help fix it up.
Hobbies:
Well- I enjoy scrapbooking but have little time to do it and since we got a digital camera I never print out any pictures.
My newest love is sewing. (As long as I can figure it out without having to pick it out more then twice! :)
I love to go on walks with my family.
Camping and going for long drives to look at what Heavenly Father has made for us.
Places I've lived.
I've lived in Idaho , Montana, Utah, and Washington
Foods:
I love Italian food, americanized mexican food, and of course Hamburger and frenchfries.
Getaways:
I loved to on trips to the ocean. I love anytime I get to go there.
I enjoyed when I was able to go to Mexico and Canada.
Any time we get to spend time with people that we love is a great get away.
Time spent with my husband alone is also a great plus!
Websites I check often:
Well- email of course.
blog address
I enjoy looking at www.theideadoor.com for Ideas for primary and www.sugardoodle.net
This is just a little about me that you might not know. Please share some information about you with us Megan and Jenny (YOU HAVE JUST BEEN TAGGED!)
1 comment:
Vonae, I thought it was you in the wedding pics. Rena looks so beautiful! You made those cute dresses? I am jealous. I sew a little but I haven't done much lately. I stick to quilts. Lets' see I like my favorite movie right now is Pride and Prejudice with Colin Firth as Mr. Darcy. I still like bluegrass but I don't listen to as much country. Ach, Shane wie gehts? Mein deutsch ist sehr schlect, aber I still like it. I like being a mom but I am really busy with four kids. We love having a boy and he is very spoiled. Meg
Post a Comment