Friday, November 21, 2008

Trick -or -Treat 10-31-08

This year as you all know Halloween landed on a Friday!!!! We had a great day and a fun night with our girls this year. Brianna was a GO-Go girl, Paige was a Queen, and Lauren was a monkey! In Bri's school they can't wear costumes or have a Halloween party but they had a Harvest party which from what I could gather included eating fruit and veggies. YEEPPPYYY! After school we dressed them all up and went trick-or-treating downtown. OH- did I tell you that this is the first year I have ever seen kids not have to wear their coats. It was great. We went out for dinner and then did some more trick-or-treating we didn't get home until close to 8:30. The girls loved it because they got a truck load of yummy candy. (We are all enjoying it!)
Another great thing was Shane had taken the day off so it was a great three day weekend for us which doesn't happen very often.
Doesn't she look like a queen. I said she was a princess and she informed me that she was that last year and this year she was now a queen.
Brianna loves to sort out her candy when we get home. One of her favorite things are nerds and smarties. GROSS!
I just realized that we don't have any pictures of Lauren in her costume. She learned to make a monkey sound before Halloween it was adorable. I think she ate the most candy that night because she kept asking dad for more and he would give it to her because she is do darn cute.
This picture is one of the girls out trick-or-treating. Sorry it's sideways I don't feel like redoing it!!! The following picture is before we left the house.

1 comment:

Missy White said...

Cute costumes