Daddy's little princess is growing up way, way to fast. Brianna and I went on a mommy daughter date in February to pick out her dress pattern and material. We worked on it together. It is a memory that I will cherish. Thank you Bri!
Paige loves and looks up to Brianna.
5 comments:
She looks darling! Great job on the dress! It turned out so cute. It looks like you guys had a great day, we wish we could have been there. Can't wait to see you guys tonight at the party. See you there!
Oh Vonae, I wish we would have been there! She is growing up too fast! Her dress is beautiful and I absolutely LOVE all the pics you took. Congrats on a memorable and happy day!
Congratulations Brianna! The dress is beautiful!
I miss you!
Rick and I were so excited to get your Christmas card!! Thank you. I can't believe how quickly everybody is growing up. I liked looking at your blog. I remember Brianna when she was a cute bald baby and now she is a big 8-year old! Good to hear from you! (we also have a blog: www.mergenthalers.blogspot.com
Congratulations!! It looks like you had a fun day. I can't believe she's 8 already holy cow!! Have we been gone from Cheney that long? I remember when she was in Sunbeams and I had Paige in Nursery. Next thing I know Paige will be getting baptized.
Post a Comment