Thursday, May 06, 2010

Our kids and update

Ryker and Lauren had ear problems in March.  Ryker had a ruptured eardrum.  Lauren had a ear infection.  To top it all off they both had the flu at the same time.  Not to mention that Shane got the flu which turned into pnemonia.  We had a rough few weeks.  Paige lost her first two teeth within days of each other.  She was very happy.  Brianna is a great big sister which helps out when she can/ in the mood.  Lauren is a joy around our house.  Her voice is so cute and she keeps me laughing.  I love my kids and I count my blessings every night as I go to sleep.

2 comments:

Rogers said...

Yay!! A new post!! Shane looks good in Motorcyle gear! Just don't tell him I said that :D Very cute pictures of your kiddos.

Lachelle said...

Oh my Vonae! Ryker is getting so big! Paige has lost her first tooth, too! Wow! I miss you guys! Sounds like your family has had their share of sickness...hopefully no more for the rest of the year. Hopefully I'll be able to see you soon....graduation for David is coming...