Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Demery is here!

My new niece is here.  My sister had her baby 8 days ago.  There are some health issues however.  Right now they are in Utah at Primary Children's Hospital.  She is not breathing well and they are checking into that.  Her eyelids are still sealed on the corners and she is going to have plastic surgery on Monday hopefully.  The doctors said that she looked like a premature baby but she was only one day early.  Rena is really tired and sounds stressed out.  I wish that I could be there for her.  Demery never wakes up and Rena is having a really hard time feeding her.  She is super cute.  Check out pictures of her on my sisters blog. Please keep them in your prayers.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Your poor sister! Let me know if there is anything I can do from them down here. My sister works in the NICU at Primary Children's Hospital.