Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Ryker's First 7/17/10


Here is Ryker and his long hair.  He wasn't happy when I cut it.  Every time I would let some fall he would start to scream.  It was very funny.  When little boys get their hair cut they don't look like little babies anymore and that is sad.  However, I couldn't wait any longer.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! Look at that chubby little thing!!

He's adorable.

Hey... my blog went private so email me your blogger email address to invisible_wings@hotmail.com so I can add you to my readers.

I heard that you and the kids were sick again. I missed you at MEN-Richment!!

owona said...

Haha!! That's too funny - I love that you put his hair in a pony tail! I can't believe how big your kids are getting! How did they grow up so quickly? Looks like you guys have been having a ton of fun this Summer!

Rogers said...

But he does look soooo handsome with his haircut :D

Rena said...

He is looking so much older all the time.