Tuesday, September 07, 2010

playing at the park

While we were at the pool this summer we had some extra time to play at the park.  The kids looked forward to swing, slide and goof off.  I have such great kids.  We really had a lot of fun this summer.  I'm  a little sad at how fast it goes by.  Yet- there is part of me that is really glad to be back into the school year.

2 comments:

owona said...

Yay for all the updates! Your kids really are good kids...they're always so well behaved! I can't believe how fast they're growing - Paige is already 6?? HOLY COW! Glad you had a fun Summer...Love the pics! Can't wait for your first official VT visit (SOON, I hope)!

owona said...

I realize I already commented on this, but I just wanted to thank you again for watching Oni yesterday...you were a LIFE SAVER! I sooooo appreciate you! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

P.S. I keep looking for updates of you and your fam, so keep them coming!!