After walking sisters to school we decided to play in the snow for a little. Ryker and Lauren loved it and would have stayed out for hours but it was really cold and we needed to warm up.
Ryker would fall down and then couldn't get up so we would need to help him. With the snow pants and big coat he was like a little ball.
I asked lauren to go and help him up. This is her way of helping. "Ryker get up!"
These two are the best buds. It is really fun watching them grow up and play together.
2 comments:
Oh, you're such a good mom! I keep my kid locked up in the house all day because it's too cold outside! Maybe I should let loose and actually let her enjoy the snow...looks like a ton of fun!
Love how Lauren helped Ryker get up. Sounds like something my kids would do! :) Love ya and miss ya!
We had snow for a bit but it is gone now; my girls miss it.
Post a Comment