Sunday, May 08, 2011

Update = Many Changes 5/8/11

As you all know I have not posted in many months.  
SORRY!
So- First of all we had a great Christmas, New Years, St. Patrick's day, Valentine's day, Easter and Shane's Birthday!  Yes- many holiday's that were not blogged.  They were all great!  Is that enough. No!  I can't believe that you would like to know more.  (hee hee)
Brianna got her glasses a few weeks ago and is loving them.  We think she looks great!  Although it's not the best of picture of her.

 Paige also got glasses a few weeks ago.  She however did not want glasses.  In the picture you can't tell but, her glasses are her favorite color, Purple.  That made it a little better for her.

I took this picture so you could see how big Ryker is compared to Lauren.  He is turning two this month and Lauren is four.

This is one of the things that happened to Shane since my last update.  While playing basketball he was lucky enough to do this!  It is one of the worst ankle sprains he has ever gotten.  This picture was taken a few days after it happened.  He was not able to play basketball for a couple of weeks.  Those weird looking spots at the base of the toes are blisters. It is almost  healed now.

Guess What!

6 comments:

Steph said...

What?!? That's awesome! Congratulations!! When are you due and do you know if it's a boy or girl?

And Shane's ankle/foot looks disgusting in that picture! I can't believe that was only a sprain!

The girls look cute in their glasses!

Vonae said...

The due date is September 16th. The first ultrasound looked like a GIRL. He will do another one in June to make sure.

Unknown said...

Haha! Congrats Vonae! Wow your children are getting big so fast!

Ali said...

You guys are so brave! Go you! Such happy news- congratulations!

Cheryl said...

Congrats!! You have now left Normalville and are approaching Crazy Town, the socially unacceptable! 5 kids? What are you thinking? That you, like some of the rest of us crazies, love big families? Yahoo!!!! 5 kids IS crazy love, crazy fun and crazy good. I'm so happy for you.

HawesFam said...

So, when I first read this post it was on a day when blogger was freaking out and it wouldn't let me post a comment and then I kind of forgot, but I am so excited for you guys! What a shocker! Hope you are feeling good and not too sick. We miss you guys like crazy!