Brianna enjoying her watermelon and trying to get Ryker to laugh.
We had a BBQ out in our backyard. It is always fun except the kids never eat as much as they should because they want to run around and play.
When I was in Idaho I purchased some fireworks to light off. Then on the 4th we found out that we were not to light them off anywhere around where we live. So- we decided that we could do some really small ones in our backyard and have the hose ready. Unfortunately we still have a lot of fireworks that are waiting for some future date!
After we lit off the few fireworks we roasted marshmallows and made smores. The kids were happy with what we did but it is no forth of July like I remember.



2 comments:
Love the fire pit! Did you guys build it yourselves?
Yes! We started it in March and finished it the very beginning of July! It was a long process that we now really enjoy.
Post a Comment