Saturday, March 10, 2012

Wonderful times 2/11/12

 So- I just have to say that I have the best husband ever!!!  Here is just one of the reasons why I say this.  This year he heard about a daddy daughter dance and wanted to take his three oldest girls.  So they all got all dressed up and headed out for their date.  It was so fun to watch and take part in.  Brianna really didn't want to dress up but- well, we made her.  :)  Paige and Lauren were excited when I told them that I would do their hair and put a little bit of makeup on them.
 Lauren was nervous about going because she said she didn't know how to dance.  But- I told her  that a lot of people just jump up and down.  After that she was excited and happy to go.
 Apparently Paige was the one kid that was willing to dance floor her dad with out to many worries.   Later she was  found spending time dancing with her friends.
 Brianna didn't like dancing at all.  Shane pulled her out and grabbed her arms and made them sway back and forth.  Our friends all thought that it was funny and took some video with their cell phones.  Later Brianna would be found wandering around the dance so Shane wouldn't be able to find her and make her dance.
 When they got home they were all smiles.  Even Brianna was excited about her date with her dad.  Shane has made it a date that he will be looking forward to be doing again for many years to come.
 When the girls got home they brought Ryker a balloon and some glow sticks.  He was so happy for such caring sisters.  Thank you girls for thinking of him.
 Here are some pictures of the girls at the dance.    Have you ever wished that you could change into a fly so you could see how your kids are without you being there???  This is one of those nights for me.
Thank you Shane for being the dad that I always wished I had.   I know that your girls are going to grow up and be grateful for the time that you put forth into being the dad that cares for them.  I love you.

No comments: