Monday, November 04, 2013

Halloween 2013

 We had another great halloween.  The kids dressed up and we all enjoyed spending time together.
Reese was the cutest  snow princess of the year.  Don't you think so?

 Paige was a ninja and enjoyed the no fuss costume.  Paige got to dress up at the end of school and had a little party.  That was the first time in school she had gotten to do that so she was thrilled about that.
 Lauren was a Go-go  girl.   She didn't get to do anything at school and was bummed about that but her lunch helped lift her spirit.  For part of her costume we put glitter on her face which she really enjoyed.
 Brianna was Hermone from Harry Potter.  She read the whole series this summer in 2 1/2 months.  Bri really enjoyed them.   One thing that she will remember was at the middle school she was voted for the best character (costume) and received 6 crunch bars (one of her favorite).  That was really exciting for her.
 Ryker was batman.  He doesn't have half of his costume on in this picture but he does have Mr. Bear.  :)
 Brianna invited her friend to come and trick or treat at her dad's work with us this year.  She stayed and enjoyed some taco soup and then we all headed over to our wards trunk or treat.
 I think that my mantel turned out pretty good this year.  The picture didn't really do it justice though.
 We decorated the trunk of our van for the trunk or treat.  It was fun to let people see our pumpkins.  We don't  usually have very many trick or treaters.
 Here are our pumpkins.  I'll list them from left to right.  Lauren had the snoopy on his dog house, Paige had the cat in the moon light, Ryker had the bat with his letter R,  Shane had the scary face, Brianna had the throwing up pumpkin with a mustache,  I had the snoopy and charlie brown in the moon light, and Reese had the surprised pumpkin.

I also made the kids some fun lunches that I will post soon.  I hope that you all had a enjoyable halloween and look forward to hearing about them.

No comments: