So, here is my monkey! Yep. That is Shane climbing the tree to cut it down. He got it done in a day. Good job honey! He was a little scared when he got up there and wasn't quite sure if he was doing it right. But, he got the job done! The tree needed to come down because we are hoping to add on to the house and there were two trees that had to come out. I am happy to say that job is done. It was a big task which took a long time. BUT IT IS DONE! YEA!
Spring Skiing April 7th, 2014
Here is my skiing crew. This is on top of the bunny hill. It was a warm day. Lauren ended up taking off her coat and was just fine. I remember taking off my jacket but then putting it back on.
This is one of Shane's favorite days. He loves skiing and then to have all of us up there with him is just icing on the cake.
Lauren was getting help going down this part of the bunny trail because she didn't have poles to help push her. Shane could get enough speed to keep them both going. She looks scared in the picture but she really was having a blast.
Paige really loves going fast down the mountain. Shane and her are so much alike.
Bri and Paige on the ski lift. I don't know how we were able to get this picture but it is cute.
This is to prove that I really did go. As much as I don't enjoy skiing I will stay on the bunny hill to make it fun for my hubby. Because it was spring the snow was mostly slush and some parts were ice. It made it hard to turn and it wasn't very fun when you hit a big puddle of water. I did crash once right by the ski lift. I went to turn and hit the ice and then couldn't turn and then fell right into the puddle. Oh- skiing is so much fun.
This is the view from the top of the bunny lift across to the mountains on the other side. See how the snow is all melted. It was very warm especially in town.





No comments:
Post a Comment