





After taking the pumpkins back to the cars we went into the corn maze. The maze numbered along the path and you took clue cards where you answered questions and it would tell you which way to go. Shane thought that was cheating but it was fun. I don't know how long it took us - long enough that the kids were tired and hungry. Once we finished we headed back to the cars and drove home which didn't take as long as we thought it would.






Once we got home we enjoyed a wonderful meal mom had prepared ahead of time. It was called White Chili - mom I need that recipe before you leave!
Dad was hard at work trying to get the sink hooked up for mom so there would be running water in the kitchen. Brianna helped him hold the flashlight so he could see. I think he enjoyed her help. It took about 6 trips to Home Depot and yet still wasn't able to get it working. He was disappointed to say the least.
2 comments:
Looks like fun! Did you all fit in one car or did you have to take two?
We were one seat short. So-we ended up taking our van and they took the suburban. Dad and Tanner had nice discussions there and back I heard. :)
Post a Comment