Brianna really wanted to play D&D with her daddy! So- tonight Shane pulled it out after dinner. They both picked three monsters and played. She is getting better playing with him. Shane had the cutest smile on his face while playing with her. I don't think that Brianna will ever know how happy that made her daddy.
On the flip side Paige felt very left out and just wanted to do what Brianna was doing. Shane gave her some dice to play with but that wasn't what she wanted. I'm going to have to think of something for us to do next time the D&D gets pulled out.
2 comments:
Poor Paige! I know my little ones always feel left out when we play a game that they can't play...
Love the pictures of Shane & Brianna playing D&D; especially the 2nd one. Your smile is amazing, Shane. What a legacy - girls who love dragons!!!!!!!!!
Paige will be playing (sort of) soon.
Post a Comment