Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Happy Valentine's Feb 14, 2007

I received a package on the door and it had this mini rose plant in it. It was the first time I have ever gotten flowers delivered to me. I felt really special. I'm still wondering when Shane did this because he was very sick right before Valentines day. The roses smell great and I'm hoping that I can keep it alive. :)

Brianna giving her best friend a Valentine.

These girls love spending time together if they could they would be at each others houses every day. It's fun to watch but sad because it's a sign of growing up.

There was a ton of treats at the party! Paige loved the fact that she could just sit there and eat treats and watch every one run around and play.

At the school they have a little sand box which at one point all the kids played in.

Brianna had a Valentine's day party which both of the girls were excited about. In fact they both woke up at 6:30am. That's an hour earlier then normal. When Paige came into our room she came over to my side of the bed and said "Happy Valentine's!" Cute huh!!! Then she went on to telling me that we had a party to get ready for. So- we got up and started. The girls wanted their hair braided and their nails painted pink. We had already made the treat the night before. Paige and Brianna were so excited and once we got there they had a blast. Holidays are so much more fun now that I have kids.
We received to packages from one from both sides of the family. The girls loved the goodies they received. We did too. THANKS! We love you.
After the party we went into Spokane and purchased Shane three boxes of monsters (one from each of us.) The girls thought it was fun. We also got some balloons and surprised him at work. We gave him the balloons and said that was his present. Later at dinner we gave him the real one. He was surprised and happy. I however was not happy because after he had opened them we figured out that he didn't get one new one. They were all repeats. I was MAD!!! Shane took us out to dinner at Pizza Hut. The bread sticks were great the pizza was very salty. I don't know how it could be but it was like eating a saltine cracker. I don't think we will be going there any time soon.

No comments: