Monday, April 23, 2007

Our little girl

This picture was taken when we got to the hospital. Shane wanted a picture of my belly!
After I got all set up in the bed and answered the million questions the girls got up in bed to give me a hug and say goodbye for the day. Shane had to take them to do some shopping and then to a friends house to be watched for the day. They were really sad to leave me at the hospital.
This picture was taken right after she was born. Therefore not the best. Lauren was wide awake the first day it was fun to see her look around.
Daddy's first picture with his little Squeakers (his nickname for her).
Shane went and picked up the girls and brought them to come see their sister at 9:35pm. The both held her, kissed her and loved her. Both of them cried lots when it was time to go.

Our little girl is finally here!!! Lauren Renae Nielson was born on April 20th at 6:46pm
She is beautiful. The girls love her and are enjoying having her here at home. Lauren weighed 6 lbs. 3 oz. and was 21 inches long. So- she is our smallest newborn. The delivery was the hardest one because I went from a 5 to a 10 in an hour/ hour and a half. The meds didn't work very well that last hour. The recovery has been the easiest however. I only had one stitch and they debated on giving me it.

2 comments:

Steph said...

I love the look on Paige's face in that last picture!

Cherylyn said...

I agree! I love that last picture of all the girls!