Wednesday, September 19, 2007

outside07-28-07






For Paige's birthday she got a bubble machine which blows up to 4,000 bubbles a minute. (I think it does!) Anyway the girls had fun with that until I got out the slip-n-slide. Which ended up being upsetting. I got it all out and filled up the end with water and then went to screw on the hose so the sprinkler part would go and they had made this slip-n-slide without attaching the part where you screw on the hose. I was so mad. I asked Shane if I was missing something and we both agreed that it was not all there. So- the girls just ran down it and slid while I kept getting it wet. Brianna liked it that way because she didn't get as cold. Paige tried to do it and fell and got her face wet the first time and decided that it wasn't fun. After that use I went back and returned it and tried to find another one but they didn't have any and no one else did either. Don't you hate how the store seasons are so different then they are in real life! Gurr! I was MAD.

1 comment:

Steph said...

What a disappointment! And we spent so much time & effort finding that one! I totally agree about the seasons thing. I hate it when you want to find some summer stuff and they are already on to Halloween & Thanksgiving!!