This was Brianna's first time with swim lessons. She was very excited about doing it this year we had tried to sign her up previous years but she would just flip out so I was happy when she said that she did want to do it this year. Once we got there she didn't know if she did want to do it or not. But- by the end of the first lesson she was really happy that she got the chance to learn. On the first lesson her teacher had them all go off the diving board. I thought that she was nuts at first because none of these kids know how to swim at ALL. Brianna looked nervous but when she got done she was very proud of herself and told everyone that she went off the diving board. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera ready so I missed it. :(
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Swim lesson -7-02-07
This was Brianna's first time with swim lessons. She was very excited about doing it this year we had tried to sign her up previous years but she would just flip out so I was happy when she said that she did want to do it this year. Once we got there she didn't know if she did want to do it or not. But- by the end of the first lesson she was really happy that she got the chance to learn. On the first lesson her teacher had them all go off the diving board. I thought that she was nuts at first because none of these kids know how to swim at ALL. Brianna looked nervous but when she got done she was very proud of herself and told everyone that she went off the diving board. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera ready so I missed it. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment