Sunday, February 03, 2008

FHE = FUN 01-28-08

Here is a picture of the girls on their bench in the fort in the day time and again Brianna at night we did some work on it. Unfortunately the snow wasn't good pack snow because it had gotten to cold.
Here is the CUTEST family in the world!
This is our luge. It is a blast to go down. Not such a great picture though.

Here are some pics of our FHE in our OWN winter wonderland. The kids are having so much fun. I have to say that we are also!
Here our our girls on their snow mountain in our back yard. This is just a very small portion of snow in the back. They love to climb it.Shane took the girls down our luge. They all enjoy it.

Here is Shane attempting to get on the sled to go down our hill. He fell backwards a few times. I now wish that I had my camera on video. You'll just have to trust me that it was hilarious.
I thought that I would put this picture in because there are very few pictures of me since I'm always the one taking them.
In our back yard we have made stairs up our hill, we have a good size fort, a luge so the kids can go down and not fall off because their are walls of snow on both sides, and a maze that the kids can hide in. We really have had a good time this week. I love this picture of Lauren.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

man yeah i saw pictures of the snow in adams parents yard you guys have a lot more then you got. lookd fun though.