Sunday, October 11, 2009

Week in Idaho 8/23/09

Every summer I go visit my family for a week. This time we decided that we would help my mom paint her living room and kitchen. The kids and I love to do service for grandma. When we got there grandma had to work the first day so we decided to treat the kids and go swimming. We had a blast. The rest of the week was a lot of hard work but I think that we were all satisfied with the outcome of grandmas house.

Uncle Steve is a blast in the water. My kids love playing with him.

I am having some issues with the picture above. For some reason it keeps turning on me. This is Rena's BFF and the families good friend. She came with us and we were happy she could get off of work. Thanks Mel.

I LOVE THIS PICTURE OF LAUREN!!! She loves her goggles. I can often find her walking around the house with them on. :)
While I was visiting my family we went to a water park. The kids had a blast. The adults had fun to. But most of it was for the kids. The lazy river was a big hit with Maddie and Brianna because they are tall enough that they could walk or swim around. Where Paige had some spots that were to deep for her and would need some help. Lauren just froze in the lazy river and wanted to go and play at the kiddy pool.


Cousins are the BEST!

2 comments:

Rena said...

Thanks Vonae - We had fun too. We miss you all very much.

Lachelle said...

Sounds like you had a ton of fun! Glad you got to go spend some time with your family. I loved the picture of Lauren and her goggles, too :)