Sunday, October 11, 2009

Week in Idaho cont. 8/23/09

We had fun playing in water, watching pretend concerts, painting, shopping, games and just being together. Family time doesn't come often enough. I love coming home and making memories. Thanks for letting us take over your house Steve and Rena. Mom thanks for playing with the kids and making wonderful memories. I love you all and can't wait to see you!

This is the free summer concert. Paige is on the other side singing in a mic.
Who knows a grandma that jumps into the pool like the little kids. I do it's my MOM! Your too fun.
Grandma got this water mat just for Lauren. She LOVED it. After playing with it for hours I decided that I would have to go and get one. We now have one for our house. I can't wait to pull it out for next summer when Lauren and Ryker can play with it.
Grandma wanted to celebrate Paige's birthday with her so she saved her present for when we got there. It made Paige feel special and was very happy with her roller-skates and moon sand.
On the second day Steve and I took the kids to the zoo while Rena worked and my mom was sleeping. The kids had fun but it was in the high 90's and we were all very hot.

No comments: