Thanksgiving Dinner! We were able to host dinner for my sister, brother-in-law, niece, mom and dad. It made for a big group. We had to put two tables together to make one big enough to fit us all. The food was good but the company was GREAT!
Today was also Bri's 8th birthday! She doesn't like Thanksgiving food so for her we made her some white shell noodles which she loves. It made her very happy that she didn't have to eat turkey. I feel sorry for her in the way that as she becomes a mom she might have to cook this dinner on her birthday. Maybe she will marry someone that loves to cook!
Fruit kabobs turn into turkey feathers. The kids thought this idea was fun. Rena helped the kids put it together and stick them into the squash. Then Rena made a head out of card stock. It was really cute. The kids loved eating it.
Rena and Steve playing with Ryker. Ryker is enjoying all the attention that he is receiving.
2 comments:
Hey! I was looking for Pics of Briannas Baptism ;) Cute Thanks giving pics!
Yay for the updates...I love all your posts!! I can't believe Brianna is 8!! Holy Cow...where has the time gone??? I'm glad she had a fun party and you all had a great Thanksgiving. Your kids are growing up so fast. Hope you enjoy the Holidays...MERRY CHRISTMAS! :)
Post a Comment