Thursday, February 25, 2010

The fun of being two


Lauren is a great kid most of the time.  However we have had some struggles with her lately.  Ryker has been sleeping very bad at night and they share a room so Lauren has been falling asleep at dinner on a regular bases.  Poor little girl!  I feel her pain.  She also has been learning how to push my buttons.  I have learned how to laugh at times when she is not listening to me.  
 After the pudding she had to have a bath, it was EVERYWHERE.  These Dixie cups are one of her favorite things in the world.  She will get them out and play with them and put one cracker in each one and then leave them laying around.  It gets really old!

1 comment:

Rogers said...

I feel so bad for you--and Lauren. But I have to say, the cup thing is stinking cute :D