Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Flower girl 1/10




This is Lauren with a big girl pony tail.  HEE HEE.  She was so excited to have all her hair in one pony tail like her big sisters.  Paige and I made these flower bretts.  Lauren loves the biggest one and she is often found wearing it.  Then one day she wanted to have more flowers in her hair.  I said ok.  These pictures are what we ended up with.  She didn't want to take them out of her hair when it was time to go to bed.  The girls thought she looked like a vase with flowers coming out of it.  We have had fun with the flowers.

4 comments:

Rogers said...

Love those pictures!!! You should frame them :D

Winder Family said...

So Adorable!!

Lachelle said...

So cute!

owona said...

Where did you get those flowers? They are so adorable? I'm loving all your posts and updates...it's so fun to see what you guys have been up to. Your kids just make me smile...they are too darn cute! And, when did Ryker get so big? He's growing up way too fast!!