After waiting and waiting for dad to get home from work it was time to open presents.
Grandma and Grandpa had one present that had all of us puzzled to what it was. It ended up being bracelets!
We got B Super Mario Bros. She is going crazy over it. I think we got the right gift!
Brianna wanted footed pj's and she was so excited that she got them. Shane thinks she is weird for wanting them. Brianna later that night said that they were keeping her a nice and toasty.
Grandma got B a ZhuZhu pet and car. She had to rip it open and try it out. All of the girls that it was AWESOME! I love it too. ( No food, smell or mess just the kind of pet we want!)Aunt Rena and Uncle Steve's present is coming late. They were hoping that they would be able to bring it up with them. Brianna said that this was the best birthday ever. I asked her why and she said because of all the snow. We have had a lot of snow fall in the past few days and has made it look beautiful outside. We went out to the movies and saw Despicable Me and then to McDonald's. Brianna wanted to go sledding and bowling but we went outside in our backyard and built forts, sled path, and stairs up the hill to make it easier for Ryker and Lauren to get up the hill.
3 comments:
Holy Cow! I can't believe she's already 9! How did that happen?!?!?!? She is getting so big and she is such a good girl...you guys are so lucky to have such amazing kiddos! Looks like her party was a ton of fun! Happy Birthday, Brianna!
Nice updates. You're inspiring me to keep at mine! WE sure love your family!!!
Happy Birthday B! I can't believe it's already been a year since we were at her baptism!
Post a Comment