Sunday, October 16, 2011

Summer back track 2011

 The summer is never complete without water and fun rides!  We headed out to our local theme park and enjoyed our day.  We ended up going with some of our good friends which we all enjoyed.  The water this day was very cool and made it a tad bit hard to want to get in.  Brianna wanted to do the lazy river and so did I but I didn't want to touch that cold water with my bum.  :)
 After the water park we treated ourselves with ice cream.  You should have seen the mess that we all ended up being by the time the ice cream was gone.  I don't think one of us came out clean.  We decided that next time we will eat ice cream before we get in the water so it can help wash us off.  :0
 Here is the pack of us.  Unfortunately because I was VERY pregnant I wasn't able to go on most of the rides.  In fact I made it on three the whole day.  Dumbo, log ride and a kid swing!  WoW  I don't think I could do much more excitement then that!  The kids had a blast and fell asleep very quickly once we left.  The kids are all getting taller and soon we might not have to by thick soled shoes for the kids next year!
Our good friends the Garza's came by as they were traveling and we had to get a picture.  We were both having our 5th kid and our due date was within days of each other.  Both having girls and we both ended up having our babies early.  This picture makes me look like I'm much bigger then her. But I think it is because I am wearing a white shirt and that I'm shorter. HEE HEE!  I can't wait to see their little girl!
These two deer were right next to our house.  The kids went wild.  Paige screamed hey there are two of them which just frightened them and made them run across the street and up the hill.  Seeing the wild life around my house is one of the things I love most about living here.

No comments: