Well- I have a new little nephew. He was born yesterday weighing 4lbs 8 oz. He is in the NICU and has a few problems that will need to be worked out before he can come home. I am looking forward to seeing a picture of him. The problems that I know about are: Low muscle tone, feet are turned in (will be getting braces for his legs and feet in a day or so and will start physical therapy), eyes are somewhat sealed shut, wasn't breathing on his own but now is but has to have oxygen to keep his air way open, has low blood pressure and because of that he is unable to eat so getting nutrients though IV( hoping that he will be able to eat tomorrow.
Over all he will be ok. Rena and Steve are doing good. Happy that he is doing ok and can't wait to hold their little guy. They are unable to hold him until his body temp can regulate itself. I'll put a picture of our new nephew when they post one.
Ryker is now excited because he now has 4 boy cousins. :)
2 comments:
Congrats to them! I'm glad to hear he is doing okay considering everything. Is he at Primary Children's in Utah? My sister works in the NICU there if he is.
no he is Idaho
Post a Comment