Sunday, November 11, 2012

Halloween 2012

 We went to Shane's work and showed off the kids.  One of Paige's friends was with us and Brianna is with one of her friends.  Reese is our little monkey, Ryker is our Knight, Lauren is Rapunzel,  Paige is a witch and Brianna is a ninja.
 Trick or treating in the neighborhood with one of Brianna's friends.
 Looking at all the yummy candy!
 I know that this isn't a great picture but I wanted to show you the back side of Lauren's wig.
Reese just was worn out after all the kids went to bed and the night was over.  I think that Shane had fun getting her to sleep.  She has a hard time falling to sleep with out me.  It is always a bonus when someone else can get her to sleep.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Love the knight costume and the Rapunzel wig. Kay would be jealous if she saw it!