Oh- how exciting!!! Here she is on her very first day of school! She remembered were her class room was and where to hang her backpack.
She found her seat and looked around a little nervous. After a little while I told her that she could start to color her picture while she was waiting for her teacher to give some direction. I told her that I needed to leave and she started to get a few tears in her eyes. Right then I decided that I needed to leave before she broke down and started to cry.
After we got home she talked for a few minutes and then shortly after she climbed up on the couch and fell asleep for a few hours. Lots of noise going on and every thing and she was just out. She continued doing this for a month or so.


1 comment:
She looks so cute and excited for school! M&M used to take a nap after kindergarten too.
Post a Comment