
I love this picture of Paige looking at her daddy. Shane was asking her what she would like to do with him. Bri picked playing Baseball. Paige wanted to go on a walk with him. It is a BIG deal to go on a walk with daddy. So they went for a walk. Latter I saw Paige trying to play her own kind of baseball. :)





Brianna has a chore chart that she gets to put stickers on. Once she has filled up the chart she gets pick a prize. One of things she picked out this summer was a baseball and bat. It has gotten good use this summer. She has really improved and surprised Shane and I. Whenever we go anywhere she asks if we can bring it with us. Cute HUH!
Our yard at it's worst in this picture. We have since learned that we need to water in the morning otherwise your yard can grow mold/fungus. The yard now looks great. I do have to mention that half of the yard you see is our neighbors and he doesn't take care of it.
2 comments:
I love Paige's expression also! She was seriously giving his question thought. Dress up is so fun.
I also was surprised about Brianna and the ball & bat. Must make Shane happy. She appears pretty intent.
Post a Comment