


Funny Apple and Cow pictures!



The one thing that I thought the girls would be really excited about was the chance to ride a pony. I was wrong. Both of them enjoyed it but they just wanted to go play in the hay maze. I thought the girls looked cute on the pony!




They had face painting and both of the girls wanted to have flowers. I was surprised that Paige held still for them to do it! Brianna wanted to do more but when we went back there wasn't anyone at that station any more.



I would have to say that overall we enjoyed our time. We were even able to bring home some hay for daddy to see. It makes Bri sad that her daddy isn't able to attend any of her school activites. We try to take lots of pictures so we can show him and tell him about the memories made.
1 comment:
I like the seat belt on the saddle. I've never seen that before. Cute pictures of the girls! Looks like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment