


This year the girls picked out their pumkins and when it got time to carve them they both said gross!!! Neither one of them wanted to do it. We told them if they didn't help then they wouldn't be able to get pumkins next year. They were glad to help after that. Brianna drew out her face on the pumking and Paige pulled one for her daddy to make for hers. They really enjoyed seeing them lit up.
That night when Shane and I were getting ready for bed Paige started to cry. I went into her room and she had thrown up. You will never guess what it was!! PUMPKIN! Lots and lots of pumpkin. The funny thing about it is none of us saw her eat any of it. After cleaning her and her bed up we hoped that it was going to be a one time thing. We were wrong. She threw up about 5 more times that night. Unfortunatly that was not the end- she continued through out the day. Later we found out that she had gotten the flu (started friday night). Then on Sunday after Sacrament Shane took Paige home because she said that her tummy hurt. Once arriving home she threw up and other problems. Poor Paige was sick for about 5 days. I wish that was the end of the story. But- Sunday afternoon Brianna and I both threw up within 5 minutes of each other. I don't know what I would have done if Shane wasn't here to help. What do you do when your throwing up and your kid is too at the same time??? It was a challenge with three of us sick as dogs. On Monday morning I had my first prenatal doctors visit and I was still sick but really wanted to go because it took me about 5-6 weeks to get in. So- Shane stayed home from work to watch the girls and I prayed that I wouldn't be sick at the doctors. Well- Shane did get sick! He wouldn't let himself throw up though. He said that he swallowed it a few times (GROSS!!) Anyway about 5-6 days later we were all better. Of course this interupted Halloween. Future blog! We're glad were done with that and Bri still prayes at night that we won't have the flu again. Cute huh.
3 comments:
Yuck! I hate it when sicknesses get passed around through the whole family! BTW - What is your due date?
That is just nasty...NO FUN. A word to Shane, it is way worse swallowing throw up then it is actually letting it come out...I agree with Vonae..GROSS!
Yuck was my response also! You will remember this Halloween forever. Am glad the flu bug is gone. The girls looked darling in their costumes.
Post a Comment