Thursday, November 09, 2006

Fall Fun 10-24-06


The girls thought that this was the best thing in the world. Every time I would get the leaves together they would jump and throw them at each other. I didn't really care because I remembered how much I loved doing the same thing. After we got done they we happy to find out that we were going in to get HOT CHOCOLATE!! One of the best things about cooler weather!
This is the first time we raked leaves at our home. At the time this small pile seemed big. Now I know that it was tiny! We are tired of having leaves to rake. There are some big trees around our house and the wind brings some from our neigbors. Thankfully almost all the leaves are down because we are now getting light dustings of snow and we don't want a big mess of soggy leaves in the spring.

No comments: