Mom and dad were able to come and spend time with us for Thanksgiving and Brianna's birthday. We enjoyed the time with them! Dinner was good but as a mom it's hard to enjoy it. There is always something your kids need. Paige decided that after getting her all dished up that she wanted to take a nap. Brianna is a picky eatter and only wanted the jello that grandma made. By the time I was able to get to my food it was cold and dad was done with his food and was ready to watch football. I told mom that I'm not convinced that it's worth all of the work and preperation.
Brianna had been praying that she would have snow for her birthday for about a month and on Thanksgiving it snowed. After Shane got home from work he decided it was the last time that he would be able to get the leaves off off of the grass before it started snowing. Brianna was thrilled with the chance to go out and play in the snow with her dad out their.
2 comments:
It was a yummy Thanksgiving dinner. Sorry you didn't get to enjoy it.
I think it's particularly hard when the kids are too young to help and appreciate the food. This year wasn't too bad for me stress-wise because I tried to do as much as I could beforehand.
Post a Comment