Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Airplane ride




We flew into SLC to attend granpa's funeral. Brianna wasn't feeling good. We thought that it was because she was nervous. We later found out that she had the flew that I had two nights before. She threw up on the plane and again in the middle of the night. I sure hope that no one else got it.

The flight home was nice because it wasn't a full flight and the girls could both have a window seat. One sat with me and the other with dad. The plane did land fast and it bothered Paige's ears. She wouldn't suck on her binki , eat candy or chew on gum. The other passengers had to listen to some crying for a few minutes. Also- Mom and Dad got on their plane the same time as us so we could spend some time together in the airport. The only thing that made me upset was that I forgot my drivers licence in my church bag and had no current photo ID so I had to go though special screening. Which being almost in my 3rd trimester wasn't happy. Being patted down wasn't fun. I just think that the whole thing is retarded that they have to screen like that. I was MAD by the end! The kids were concerned because I couldn't be with them and Brianna didn't want to take off her shoes and wondered why she had to do all of that. I couldn't help Shane and they threw away my water!!! Did I say I was MAD!

1 comment:

Steph said...

Did they accept your old driver's license on the flight home? Somehow I think we all managed to stay healthy with all the family here. No one in our family caught the flu. Kyle had a couple of days where he wasn't feeling well but he just slept a lot and didn't eat much - no throwing up...