School started. Brianna and Paige are in school this year and they both got the teachers the wanted! :) I'll post some pictures soon.
Ryker just keeps growing. At three months he was 17.7 lbs. He now wears 12 month old clothes. Food is his favorite hobby! One of the happiest babies I know.
Lauren is growing up fast. Just in the last week she has given up her binki. Her favorite thing right now is Dora. We just can't get enough of it! :)
Shane came down with the flu this week and we hope that he is better for work tomorrow.
Soccer seems to take most of our time right now from running to practices and going to games. We have fun watching Paige run around in her little beehive. It's her first year and it's always fun to watch them at this age. Brianna loves being the goalie and enjoys being with her team.
I have been busy making halloween costumes cute, working on Brianna's baptism dress and thinking of Christmas lists for family. I love my family and all they do for me. Life seems crazy at times but it is all worth it when you sit back and look at what Heavenly Father has given me.
5 comments:
What a nice little summary of your life. You are one buys woman, is all I can say. I want to be you when I grow up (ha, ha)!!
Happy Anniversary!! 11 years and 4 kids later, and still going strong! Can you believe how time flies?! I'm glad you had a good time at Silverwood...what a fun family event! I can't believe how big your kids are getting. I barely recognize your girls...it seems like they change from week to week so much! It's crazy to remember being Brianna's sunbeam teacher...wow! And, Ryker...he's a happy little love! Your family is adorable...I just want to squeeze all of you!
I found the link to your blog through Rena's :) You have a cute family!! love ya Lisa
yes add me & I will add you to mine K?
Sounds like you are all staying busy! What costumes are you making for halloween? You are one talented lady!
Post a Comment