Thursday, February 25, 2010

Daddy daughter date night Feb 12th



We decided that our older kids could use some one on one time with us.  On this night Shane took Paige out on a date to build a bear workshop.  Paige was SO EXCITED.  They got to go in daddy's new car ( which is really exciting to the girls just so you know).  At the workshop she picked out a grey cat which she latter named Sarah.  Sarah goes everywhere with her now.  After the workshop Shane took her out to get a cinnamon roll.  They got back home around 9:00pm and she was a ball of energy because she had a blast.
The girls really look forward to their dates.  We have scheduled them for the next year. It is a good time for us to hear how they are doing and get to know them personally.  I hope that they will remember this time we have taken to spend with them I know I will.

4 comments:

Rogers said...

Her smiles in those pictures crack me up!!

Vonae said...

I kept telling her to smile pretty. I don't know how many pictures I took but they all looked like the ones on the blog.

Dinah said...

vonae, just sent you an invite to my blog, but not sure if I have the right email, so email me at mine
dinahmcbride@gmail.com if you don't get an invite.

Jamie said...

VONAE!!! It's Jamie Johnson, okay, now Jamie Pendlebury! I got Lisa's blog address and saw your blog on the side. I was sooo excited! I haven't seen you forever! Your family is so cute! I am so glad we are able to "reconnect" through blogs! :) Hope you are all doing great!!!