We had a great Christmas! Shane's parents were able to come and spend it with us. The only bad thing is that it comes and goes way to fast. I wish that you could make it go in slow mode.
Brianna prayed that they wouldn't wake up to early because we told them that we were only going to open our Santa presents and our stockings before church. So- I love that prayers are answered. The kids didn't wake up until 7. We opened those gifts and then got ready for church and then came home and finished the gifts. Ryker didn't make it all the way through the gifts before he needed a nap. Reese also slept in her swing through the whole thing. That was nice! By the time gifts were done I needed to get our dinner going. Unfortunately, I was a sleeping zombie because I didn't go to sleep until close to 3am. Dinner was good but I would have rather just taken a nap. :) We all love that mom and dad were able to come and spend it with us. It was fun to share some of our traditions with them. I'll post some of my favorite pictures later. I just want to do a quick update now.
No comments:
Post a Comment