Shane decided that he would attempt to take Brianna and Paige skiing by himself. Brave man, huh! Brianna went skiing last year with Shane and for her birthday we purchased some ski gear because she loved it so much and was looking forward to doing it again. Paige was very excited to go up and have some special time with her dad.
Here is a picture of my skiers. This was B's 4th time going and P's 1st. Shane stayed with them on the bunny hill the whole time and didn't even leave them to go do a fun run. Isn't he just the greatest dad ever!!!! I'm glad that they had fun.
Look how cute they are! After their second time going I asked B if she had fun she said, "Yes." I then proceeded to ask how Paige did. This is what B said, "Well- I said a prayer for her because she did a cartwheel down the mountain." I said, "she did what?" B, "She was going down the mountain and then the next thing I knew she was going down and then her legs were flying and then she had crashed." I said," was she ok?" B, " Yes." I said, " where did you say a prayer?" B," I was on the chair lift by myself and then I said it." I am just proud of my daughter that realized that her sister could use some help and knew who to ask. :)

1 comment:
Poor Paige! I hope she still enjoyed it and will try it again.
Post a Comment