Wednesday, January 04, 2012

November 18 Snow

OK we might be a little strange.  But WE LOVE THE SNOW!!!  This year we got our first and only snow on November 18th.  We are waiting and praying that we will get some but it is now into January and thinking we might not get it.
As soon as we woke up and saw the snow we all new that we were going to be playing in the snow.
 Ryker was so excited to play but I worried about him getting cold so I put a hat on him and then his hat from his coat.  About an hour after we were out there I noticed that he didn't have any of them on.  I told Bri to put on his hat and she said, "I think he is hot mom."   So I checked and yes he was all wet with sweat.  His new coat is very, VERY warm.  So- I don't have to worry about him getting cold.
 Brianna wanted to make a snowman but I think this is about as far as she got.  It was taking all the snow to make one and we still wanted to build a fort and go sledding.  I think that this ball ended up at the top of the hill for part of a fort.
 Having a hill in our back yard had provided many hours of fun in the winter.  But in the summer it is a pain to mow.  Paige and Lauren are working great as a team.  Thanks Paige for helping your little sister.

No comments: