Tuesday, November 14, 2006

FHE

On Monday we were waiting for daddy to start FHE and the girl wanted to say "HI!" to baby (my belly). At first they started to they would talk in my bellly button. Then Brianna started blowing zerberts on my belly. Then both of the girls started to take turns. They were having fun laughing and giggling. I couldn't hold it in anymore and started laughing. Shane then walking in with a weird face. I then went into explaining to him that they were playing with the baby. He laughed. Paige then told me to be quiet. I asked her why she said that baby was sleeping. I said ok. We pulled down my shirt and started with FHE. Brianna said that we had a new family tradition for FHE. I asked what it was. She said blowing zerberts on baby.
We thought it was funny and wanted to share it with you. We didn't know if a picture would look very good. :)

1 comment:

Missy White said...

What? No picture? Glad you're havaing FHE!!!!