
Both of the girls had not thrown up in 24 hours so I thought that were in the clear. I was wrong!! We went to Brianna's school party and within 15 minutes of getting there Paige had a BLOW OUT!! She hasn't had one of those for a very long time. Luckly she had a onesie and pants on under her costume. She wasn't happy about the mess! After the school party we headed home and Paige took a nap. Then at 3:30 we were to head out to daddys work to tick-or-treat in the halls of the retirement center. As we're getting ready to leave Bri has a small accident. FUN FOR ME! So- we clean up and head off. They loved seeing daddy and getting candy. Brianna didn't want to say trick-or-treat but Paige had no hesitation . She knew that it meant CANDY.
On our way home I decided that I would stop at the local store and go to the Pharmicst and ask what I could give my 2 and 4 year old for their problem. He was at a loss and didn't have anything to give them. I went ahead and purchased Immodium for kids (6 year and up.) As we are pulling up in the driveway Brianna screamed out "Mom I just threw up!" It was all over her costume and van. Another FUN FOR ME! After that was all cleaned up- I gave them very small amounts of Immodium. This did the trick for that problem!!! :) Shane the got home from work and I told him what happened. We ate dinner and then told the girls that we didn't know if we should go trunk-or-treating and Brianna freaked out! SO- we went Brianna didn't want to wear a costume because her cat one was now dirty. I told her she couldn't go ask for candy if she didn't wear a costume. With some discussion she put on one. Trunk-or-treating was over within 30 minutes of it starting. Most of the kids were 12 years or older and the little kids didn't get much candy because the older ones were doing laps around the little ones. At the end the kids were happy to spread out the candy and look at their reward of all the hard work. This was one of the worst Halloweens I have ever had! The next day was much better and the sickness was pretty much gone.

This one is at Shane's work.

These pictures are at the school party.


1 comment:
That is so sad!!! You are SUPERMOM!
Post a Comment