For our 9th anniversary we decided that we would take the girls to the coast and go see Mt. St. Helen's. So- on the first day we drove to Vancouver and then to Longview were we stayed. We checked in at the Hotel and then drove to the beach. It was a lot of driving in one day but we had fun.
Monday, November 05, 2007
Beach Time 09-01-07
This Ship has been here on the beach for a long time. I think that dad said that it's been there for a 100 years. I don't recall the beach but it was AWESOME! the kids loved to climb on it. I've never seen anything like it before.
Lauren was a sport. She can hang out anywhere.
These fingers taste really good. Does it remind you of anyone? (SHANE)
As we were walking down the beach Paige biffed it. We still don't know how but she wasn't to thrilled about it.

For our 9th anniversary we decided that we would take the girls to the coast and go see Mt. St. Helen's. So- on the first day we drove to Vancouver and then to Longview were we stayed. We checked in at the Hotel and then drove to the beach. It was a lot of driving in one day but we had fun.
One the way to the beach we drove threw a town (I can't remember the name of it) and there was this bridge. It was HUGE! This picture doesn't do it justice. I don't remember the Golden Gate bridge being this impressive. I really liked this bridge.
When we got to the beach the sun was going down. It was beautiful. We played in the sand and enjoyed the water. I was in heaven watching my family play and have fun on this great beach.

Paige was wearing this hat because it was a tad cold out and she thought it was fun to cover her eyes up so she could barely see.
For our 9th anniversary we decided that we would take the girls to the coast and go see Mt. St. Helen's. So- on the first day we drove to Vancouver and then to Longview were we stayed. We checked in at the Hotel and then drove to the beach. It was a lot of driving in one day but we had fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment