Thursday, November 15, 2007

Halloween 2007

Trick or treating at dad's work.
Everyone was concerned about Laurens little feet sticking out. But- don't worry she had her feet covered when we were outside.
Last year I showed Brianna how you can sort out your candy and the first thing Bri wanted to to was sort it out. She thought that was one of the best parts. Her favorite candy this year was NERDS! Yuck.
I don't know if you can tell but Paige had her hair in a up due. She loved it and I had fun doing it. We also put sparkles on her face and hair. That was the big thing this year. Even out cat (bri) had sparkles. I called her our glamor cat.
This year for Halloween the kids had a blast! Brianna was a cat (again she was last year too. I couldn't talk her out of it), Paige was a Barbie princess and Lauren was a bumble bee. All of our babies are bee's for the first year. It's just become a little tradition in our family. We had a lot of fun getting ready. The girls were really good and loved every minute. I don't think I heard one complaint all day. HEAVEN!! As you can see both of the girls loved looking at the candy the received. Paige was in candy heaven I had a hard time getting her to look away from it. :) The candy since then has been a good way to bribe the girls to eat their dinner and put away their toys.

No comments: