Today we had Jessica come over because this is the last day before she leaves in the morning. The girls had a good week. We've had the 5 girls in that family come over almost every night and stay with us so the parents could get ready to leave. Brianna loved the time with Jessica and Paige really got attached to Sarah and Stephanie. When they left Paige and Brianna got really mad and sad. The only thing that got them through the move of there friends was that we will see them again because they live in the same city as grandma. They are constantly asking when we can go and see them. Jessica called a few weekends ago and now Brianna is wondering when we can call her. It is hard to see friends move away but I've learned from living here that I'll make new friends and I always learn from something from them. It is also usually something that I need to learn. So- Thank you to all of my friends that have come into my life!
Oh- also can you see some of our fence? Looks great huh! I only wish that we were done staining it. We have put SO many hours into staining it that it makes me sick. I don't know if we are going to get done before it snows.
No comments:
Post a Comment